Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Stop talking!

Last night, the girls and I picked Ryan up from school so we could head straight over and pick peaches at Ryan's brother's house. Peaches which, by the way, Ryan says we're canning tonight. And I'm going visiting teaching. And I'm planning to be in bed by about 9:30 or so. And Ryan has homework. So, we're OBVIOUSLY canning peaches tonight. There isn't a better night this week to do them...so I guess we can at least start on them tonight, right?

But, I digress. What I'm really planning to write about has nothing to do with peaches. So, Ryan got into the car when we picked him up and, as usual, he and I started having a conversation about our days. Somewhere in the background, we could hear Kallie talking. Neither of us had any idea what she was talking about. Suddenly, she says, "STOP TALKING, DADDY!" Which, of course, Ryan did immediately--because he was laughing so hard that he couldn't keep talking. But, both Ryan and I lost our trains of thought and Kallie proceeded to tell daddy what ever it was that she felt was important enough that he needed to stop talking.

1 comment:

The Gould Family said...

LOL!!! That's so funny!!! What a smart little girl!!