Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Little Laundry Post

So--I just had to add a little post on to my HUGE laundry complaint from last week. I'm doing laundry tonight, (I'm hosting Enrichment at my apartment tomorrow night), and I went back up to the big laundry building. Tonight, there was NO ONE there...which was fabulous. I guess people didn't want to do laundry on top of dealing with the first day of school at BYU?

Anyway--guess what was piled on top of the countertop between the first row of washers?! THE LOAD OF JEANS FROM LAST WEEK!! I can only imagine some poor guy somewhere going, "Honey, where are my Tommy Hilfiger jeans?" And the wife responds, "I did the laundry last week...are you sure they're not in your closet?" Anyway--my speculation is that someone forgot about them and moved. Why else would you leave your brand name jeans in the Wymount laundry building for a week? I jokingly told Ryan that I was going to check the size and if they fit, we wouldn't have to buy him new pants!

No comments: