Thursday, September 13, 2007

ABC's of Me

I am having one of those "I don't feel like doing anything" days. We were up VERY late last night canning peaches...so I'm taking the day "off." (If you can call changing a million diapers, fixing breakfasts and lunches, doing dishes, giving my girls a bath, going to the playground, and caring for a teething baby a day off!) Anyway--so I thought I'd post this fun ABC game I stole from Patti's blog.

A is for age: Almost 29

B is for Breakfast: A bowl of Kashi with berries

C is for Career: Before Kids--HR Assistant/Office Manager, After Kids--Full-time Wife and Mother

D is for my Dog’s Name: Kaebi

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: Scriptures, mascara, Kallie's Time Out chair

F is for Favorite T.V. Show: The Office, Supernanny

G is for Favorite Game: Apples to Apples

H is for Hometown: Growing up--Mesa, AZ; Right now--Provo, UT

I is for Instruments I Play: Piano

J is for Favorite Juice: Cido Multifruit, (From my mission--unfortunately, not available in the U.S.)

K is for Kitchen, What Color is it?: Red and white (cherries) with black accents

L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: Cafe Rio

M is for Marriage: 3 years and it just keeps getting better!

N is for my Nickname: Amanda Bubba or just Bubba

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Just 2--when my kids were born.

P is for People I was With Today: Kallie, Whitney, and a few girls from my ward at the playground.

Q is for Quote: Nothing is so terrible that complaining about it won't make it worse.

R is for Biggest Regret: Spending so much energy worrying about how my life would turn out.

S is for Sport: BYU FOOTBALL! Go Cougars!

T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 8:15 a.m.

U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: My shaper

V is for Last Vacation you Took: Seattle in July

W is for Worst Habit: Picking at my arms

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: Kashi

Z is for Zodiac: Libra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a fun game :) I know though, I'm so wiped out from being so productive that I haven't done ANYTHING at all today except for deal with Brooklyn and play on the net. What a bum I am!