Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Costco

Yesterday, after the Stop Talking incident, as we were driving past a shopping center, Kallie started asking, "Where Costco?" Kallie LOVES Costco. At first, I wasn't quite sure what she found so fascinating about Costco. But, I think she loves what everyone loves about Costco. The HUGE shopping carts, aisles so wide you could use them as an airport runway, and, of course, the free samples. She, like the rest of us, has learned that going shopping at Costco on Saturday afternoon means free lunch. The samples range from meat to veggie to drink--and there is usually something sweet for dessert.

Whitney even had her first Costco sample last Saturday. The girls were hungry and we still had a few more places to go. (It's times like those that I'm super grateful for the free samples.) So, Whitney enjoyed some yummy french toast. And, Kallie tried and enjoyed some green juice--which for those of you who haven't tried it--the Superfood (I think that's what it's called) Juice at Costco is delicious. It looks like swamp water, but I doubt swamp water ever tasted that good. And, who would have known if there hadn't been free samples at Costco?

No comments: