Saturday, September 15, 2007

How great shall be your joy

Today, I had the incredible privilege of going to the temple with a girl I baptized on my mission five years ago. Edita is getting married next week to a great guy who lives in SLC, so she received her endowment in the Bountiful Temple today and then was sealed to her parents, (who were baptized I think about a year and a half before she was). What an amazing experience to know that this incredible girl is still living the gospel and worthy to attend the temple. I was almost bursting with the joy I felt all day today. To know that she is an eternal family with her parents and she will begin her own eternal family next week is such a sweet, sweet feeling. I'm just incredibly grateful that I was able to be a part of it all.

3 comments:

Kenyon, Michelle & Brandon said...

That is so awesome, Amanda! What a special experience. We never truly know how or when those seeds we plant will grow, but they always do, and how amazing to witness it. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh how neat!!! I'm so jealous. What a special treat that must have been.

Anonymous said...

ps - your blog looks awesome!