Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sleep Separation, Night 4

Tonight almost turned into just Sleep, Night 4--as I was so tired, (we spent the day at Lagoon without the kids!), that I almost fell asleep while sitting in Kallie's room. But, I managed to stay awake. Kallie only got out of bed four times tonight! And, it only took 20 minutes for her to fall asleep. I'm not sure if that's because she was as tired as I was and didn't want to think about outsmarting mommy, (which she may have actually pulled off tonight), or if it's because this is actually working. Either way, I am NOT complaining!

2 comments:

Mel said...

you go mommy! keep it up!

Lara said...

This may sound weird, but i look forward to reading what has been going on with Kallie's sleeping progress!! I have so been where you are at right now, with Robbie when he first started sleeping in a room by himself. I think it is cool that you write it all down and can see the progress each day. I just like to read about all they different ways she tries to trick you and make you laugh etc.. It's soooo funny!! And it reminds me a lot of Michelle's personality. Testing the limits is what she loves to do too. Kids are so beautiful, they keep us on our toes when we might otherwise get lasy!! You gotta love them!!