Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Recovery

I feel like this weekend, with all of Kallie's tantrums and injuries completely wore me out! On top of it all, Sunday we went to my parents' ward for my neice's baby blessing. Kallie did NOT want to come home--instead, she wanted to go straight to Maa-Maw's house to play with her cousins and hang out with Maa-Maw. Even reminding her that we were going over after naptime for dinner didn't help much. And, because she was so excited that we were going, she didn't want to take a nap. Ryan and I both desperately needed naps...so, you can imagine how wonderful and relaxing our Sunday afternoon was. :)

But, today has been a good day. My friend called around one to invite us to go to the pool with her and her kids. I was a little apprehensive to take my girls to the swimming pool without Ryan there to help supervise Kallie, (especially when Whitney needed me), but it was so much fun! Whitney was definitely not a fan of the water...she started fussing the minute I put her in. So, she spent a lot of time in my arms or chilling in the stroller. Kallie is like a little fish when she gets in the water. She can't get enough swimming time! She had a blast with her friends and I enjoyed hanging out with the other moms.

1 comment:

Mel said...

sounds like your life has been crazy! way to hang in there! love the way your website is turning out! the "construction" seems to be going well. i went to that website for the backgrounds. way cute stuff! how do you find the ones that are free to download and how do you do it?