Tomorrow will be my first teaching opportunity in my new ward. I was called as a Relief Society teacher a little over a month ago--and I'm finally teaching! I was actually supposed to teach 2 weeks ago, but the sister who normally teaches on the 4th Sunday got to take her husband back to where she served a mission. (I'm totally jealous of that! I can't wait to take Ryan back to the Baltics!)
Anyway--I'm teaching on President Faust's and Elder Uchtdorf's talks on forgiveness. I feel like I've worked hard to prepare, so I hope the lesson goes smoothly. Last week, we were in the Bishop's office and he asked if I had taught yet. When I told him I was teaching this Sunday, he said that he might just have to attend Relief Society tomorrow. Talk about pressure! Hopefully, I'm able to be calm and relaxed and just enjoy teaching like I usually do.
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












1 comment:
What a great time to give a lesson on Pres. Faust's talk. I bet you'll do an amazing job. And what a fun calling!
Post a Comment