Today was one of those days. I would explain more, but I think that says it all. Anyway--I was so excited when Ryan got home because there was finally someone else to handle Kallie's boundless and unfailing energy. And, of course, as soon as he came home, she starting doing the cutest things!
Tonight, after dinner, we offered Kallie some watermelon. This sweet, red fruit is heavenly food for her--she just can't get enough. So, as soon as we mentioned it, she immediately said, "Ooooooooooo! Watermelon! Yummy!" And then she deliberately licked her lips, all the way around. It was totally hilarious and Ryan and I were totally cracking up.
Then, for the activity portion of Family Home Evening tonight, we played "Go Fish" with Kallie's Crayola Mix-n-Match game cards. She has been begging to play Go Fish for a while now, so I knew she would be excited. She was actually so excited that she started stamping her feet really fast. When I told her she needed to sit with Daddy to play the game, she informed us, "I shaking my booty!" Once again both Ryan and I completely cracked up!
Kallie is much too smart for her own good--but just funny enough that it makes the frustrating times worth it!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












1 comment:
lol! that's so cute!! i can't totally picture her licking her lips like that! ;-)
Post a Comment