It seems my evenings are getting away from me a little more often than I'd like. Yesterday was a recovery day for me, (after the energy and excitement of the two previous days). And while I'd love to have some amazing, well-thought blog post to capture your attention today, I don't. I just have my list of joy for the day:
Joy is having my husband take charge and clean the girls' bedroom, including re-sorting the toy bins, washing sheets, making the beds, taking down the former fish tank (the fish died about a month ago), vacuuming, and cleaning off the dresser. It has been on my mind for quite a while, but there are some things that just have to slide these days.
Joy is having this same husband, (I really think I should just start referring to him as Superman), spend his entire day cleaning. After the girls' room, he helped them clean their bathroom, vacuumed the entire upstairs, changed the sheets on all the other beds, went grocery shopping with all three kids (which isn't really cleaning, but needs to be thrown in there), then came home and cleaned the kitchen, the family room, and the living room, including vacuuming and some dusting. Oh--and he did laundry in between the rest of it all.
He kept the kids entertained and working throughout the day and somehow managed to maintain his sanity through it all. It's DEFINITELY a joy to be married to a man who cares so much about his wife and family that he will literally do whatever it takes, (including scrubbing toilets!), to ensure their happiness. WHAT A MAN!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












2 comments:
I am so impressed with your dedication to this!!! We need to make this phone call happen. Perhaps so go so far as to set a phone call date ;).
Ryan is really good at his role as a husband. I'm glad he's yours forever. Also, I'm reminded that we need to change our sheets.
Post a Comment