Tonight, I was reading through a gratitude journal I kept back in 1999. There are many things about my 2 close guy friends who were on missions at the time, as well as one particular boyfriend I had during college. Then I came across my March 1 entry. The last thing I was grateful for that day was "Having fun @ FHE! (Polish hookers and gay cows)." I'm certain I knew what it meant at the time--but now it's only good for a laugh because I can't remember anything about it! Who knew BYU Family Home Evening groups could introduce such interesting topics?
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












2 comments:
I don't know you, but I enjoyed visiting your blog! Funny post. Well, at least you attended FHE.
I'm a huge FHE fan and have an FHE group on the new and safe LDS Ladies Room at http://www.ourladiesroom.com/ if you want to check it out.
I also have a book give-away contest on my blog today!
love it! makes me want to read my journal from high school. good times!
Post a Comment