If Kallie were to ever open her own cafe, the menu would be VERY short. Each week when I plan our family menu, I ask Kallie what she would like for dinner that week and she ALWAYS says mac n' cheese and chocolate milk. If I press a little further for some originality, she'll probably come up with chicken "maggots", (her pronunciation of nuggets), which she only gets when we take her out to eat--and that doesn't happen often.
Now that I think about it, there would probably also be an entire list of vegetables on her menu: broccoli, peas, corn, brussels sprouts, carrots, etc. In our home, we usually have to bribe her with vegetables to get her to eat the rest of her dinner. (i.e. "Kallie, you need to eat 3 bites of chicken before you may have any more brussels sprouts.") Whitney is the same way, though. Hmmm...I must have strange kids!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












2 comments:
Funny... my Maddy is the same with veggies (Maddy, you have to the wedding cake before you go back for more veggies)... Funny. My kids are the same with what they like. Macee's is always peanut butter on a spoon (she just licks PB off the bread, so I decided to be smart and just give it to her in a spoon.
That is so funny!! At least they love their vegetables! That's a huge blessing!
oh and I found some info on the groub b strep thing, there's a whole website. Apparently its still a risk factor in c-sections.
http://www.groupbstrepinternational.org/info_main.html
Post a Comment