Thursday, June 28, 2007

No, no, Beeber!

A few months ago, I bought Kallie a cute little Crayola matching game in the dollar bins at Michaels. She loves to play her matching game and will often beg for it. There area 18 sets of cards all named after one of the Crayola colors. The pictures are really cute! Well, a few days ago, Kallie saw this card...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...And she said, "Oh no! The beeber is EATING the crayon!" Well, eating crayons in our house is a big no-no, so I told Kallie that she needed to tell the beeber, "No, no, beaver, we don't eat crayons." So, now any time Kallie sees it, she points out that the beeber is not following the rules.

2 comments:

The Gould Family said...

That's so cute!!!

Jared and Delia said...

Amanda:

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You are so sweet. Kallie is talking so much and is so cute - and observant! How do you get them to not eat the crayons by the way? Even after saying their yucky or taking them away the next time they come out it is," Yum!" and more crayon chewing. At least he won't be the kid in class who eats paste. Right? I am glad to hear you guys are doing well. It sounds like you had a great vacation.

I love reading your blog. I'll be back to read more!

Delia