Thursday, June 28, 2007

Babies Everywhere

The past couple of days have been baby days for us. To begin with, on Sunday night, Tommy and Kami had #3, a little girl they named Xiri. In the pictures I've seen, she has a cute little round face and a headful of dark hair. She looks like a cute little bean! I'm looking forward to meeting her in a few weeks.

Then, on Tuesday, one of my best friends, Elizabeth, and her husband, David, had their #2, another little girl that they named Tayah. We went to visit them in the hospital last night. Little Tayah also has a cute little round face and lots of hair--but hers is brown. I got to hold her for a while last night. She is such a sweet little thing! I didn't want to stop holding her--there's just something about those teeny-tiny little people that is so wonderful.

Having these babies here and several more "in process" is a good reminder to me of why I want more kids. But, for now, it's not enough to convince me that I'm ready for another one yet. Having an extremely active 2-year old and a sweet little almost-7-month old are enough for me at the moment.

No comments: