I have thought long and hard about this question. Sometimes it seems like an entire day goes by and I can't even pinpoint one task I've fully completed that day--and I'm dead tired! When one of my friends showed me this on-line article, I thought it was a great description. Here's the link to the explanation:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/22/AR2007052201554.html
And, after reading that, I now understand WHY I don't get a whole lot done and WHY I'm exhausted in the evenings.
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












2 comments:
Thank you! That article said it like I never would be able to.Your blog is so fun to read!
I know what you mean about FHE with Kallie. Ours ends up being like 10 minutes long but worth a million when we include Owen.
When I remember (yikes I haven't in a while) I like to do an FHE journal. Everyone writes a little entry and Owen colors his. We then put it in a little binder.
The FHE journal is a great idea, Delia! It would also make keeping a family record so easy. Thanks for telling me about it!
Post a Comment