First of all, the title is one of my favorite songs ever...but that's not what I'm writing about today. This morning, Whitney woke up at 6 a.m. and was up for the day. So, I put her on the floor on her farm mat to play for a while. While she was playing on it, she started trying to roll onto her tummy from her back. I cheered her on, hoping that she would get it down sometime soon, but she was ready for a nap before she rolled.
Later on in the morning, I put her on her farm mat and she was trying to roll over again. This time, it didn't take her very long and she rolled! I clapped and "woo-hoo"-ed for her accomplishment. After another nap, I had her on her farm mat again (so she could practice her new skill)--and, of course, she rolled again. This time, I said, "Whitney, you rolled over again!" And, Kallie, remembering what happened the first time, said, "Aw-yight! Woo-hoo!" It was really cute!
I'm really excited that Whitney is becoming more mobile. The house is already baby-proofed, so that won't be difficult--and her mobility will only increase her ability to play with her sister. They already like to play with each other in a limited way, so I'm really excited to see what happens as Whitney's mobility increases.
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












No comments:
Post a Comment