Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Shows

I have really tried not to get too addicted to any television shows. I don't like feeling like I might miss out on the latest episode if something more important comes up. (We don't have a TiVo yet...) There are two shows, however, that I have faithfully watched this season.

The Office
I have to admit, I'm totally hooked on The Office. I watched a few episodes at the very end of last season, but got really into it this season. The finale happened almost a week ago and I'm practically going through withdrawals knowing that I have to wait until next season to find out what happens! Of course, they completely left us hanging at the end of the last episode--and I'm sure that the way things appeared in the end don't mean much of anything for next season--although I'm completely rooting for things to work out with Pam and Jim! Really, the next season just can't come fast enough.

American Idol
Well, it's over. And, I have to say that tonight's finale was completely anti-climactic. Two years ago, I totally wanted Carrie to win, but it was anybody's guess whether she or Bo would take it. Last year, I was pulling for Katharine, so it was a let down when Taylor won instead. This year, though, I didn't really care who won. I liked both Jordin and Blake equally and, therefore, wasn't pulling one way or another for either person. Of course, I read the analyzations on the internet today--so Jordin's win was definitely not a surprise of any kind.

The biggest question I have now is not what's going to happen with Pam and Jim or what auditions are going to be like next year, but what am I going to do on Wednesday and Thursday evenings until next season?

No comments: