My friend, Jessica, blog tagged me...so now I get to post my top 5 favorite restaurants. This is going to be tough!
5. Hmm...this one is a toss up for me. I'd have to say Olive Garden or Pizza Factory--and the main reason on both is for their breadsticks and salad. The other food is good, but doesn't really draw me there as much as the sides.
4. Wingers: Used to be my #1 choice, but for some reason, the food there just isn't as good as it was in college. I think my tastes have probably changed. I still LOVE the wings, though!
3. Jason's Deli: Also another newer favorite. They have great healthy sandwiches, and I hear the salad bar is pretty good as well.
2. Los Hermanos: Nothing can beat this place for mexican food in Utah. I know that most Arizonans would say it's not real mexican food. But, I don't care! I love the food there.
1. Goodwood: This BBQ place is SO good! We haven't been there too often, but every time I've gone, it's been fabulous.
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












1 comment:
Good choices Amanda, we have been wanting to try Good Wood. Now we will after your post about it!
Post a Comment