Two weeks from today, we will pick up the keys to our apartment! I absolutely cannot wait! But, it seems the closer it gets, the further away it seems. I'm so excited to be back in our own place that the days seem to be stretching longer and longer. It makes it that much harder every day to endure to the end.
In all honesty, living with my parents hasn't been too bad. We've had relative privacy and have gotten along well with everyone. I am really just more than ready to be back in my own home where we have complete privacy and get to do things the way that we want to. My parents haven't made any off-the-wall requests, but there's just a big difference between living in your own home and living in someone else's home. We are really looking forward to the move...
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












No comments:
Post a Comment