I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am! My double stroller came on Friday!! Last Saturday, Ryan and I went shopping for a double stroller. I had decided that if I could take the girls out for a walk in the morning, I would be able to exercise while they were awake instead of waiting for them to sleep at the same time...which is like playing the lottery. Anyway--my sweet husband told me that all I had to do was find the one I wanted. So, off we went.
We got to Babies R' Us (BRU) and headed to the very small double stroller section. I wanted something that would hold the car seat and that was bigger than a double umbrella stroller. I wasn't interested in a jogging stroller either because I don't like jogging. The only thing we found was a Graco DuoGlide. It's very similar to the Graco LiteRider, which is a little flimsy for my taste. Somewhat disappointed, we started to leave the double stroller aisle when one of the BRU sales girls came walking down the aisle with a BEAUTIFUL double stroller. I took one look at it and knew it was what I wanted. Imagine my surprise when I found out that it was a Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Duo. It has all of the features that I love about my single stroller, but in a double! Unfortunately, BRU only carried the one color scheme, French Roast, (chocolate brown and lime green), and they didn't have any in stock. It is so new that they only have a floor model and have to order it in if anyone wants one.
So, I headed home to hop on the internet and figure out where else I could find a Quattro Tour Duo. They are actually really hard to find because most websites list them as "Out of Stock." Maybe they're selling so fast they can't keep them in stock or maybe they haven't received their inventory yet. Finally, after searching and searching, I found a Quattro Tour Duo in Metropolitan, (which is black and silver and goes with our car seat WAY better than French Roast), at USA Baby for the MSRP and NO SHIPPING! So, I feel like I got a great deal on the stroller.
Anyway--it came on Friday, (the free shipping was FedEx and came 3 days from when I ordered it), and we assembled the few small required assembly parts. I have been dying to take it for a spin and I got to take it out today. I'm sure people thought I was SO weird to take my SUV stroller into their stores, but I was so happy with it that I didn't care! I can't wait to start going for walks this week!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












2 comments:
that sounds like such a great stroller... i wish they had those around when i bought my double stroller!! i'm going to go look that up right now. i'm glad you're enjoying your no "ride"... lol!
Wow, I just checked that out! WHat an awesome stroller! Definitely is an SUV stroller but it rocks :)
Post a Comment