Thursday, April 5, 2007

Oh, Saw-Yee!

Kallie cracks me up! There are so many cute and funny things she says every day that I just laugh almost all day long. The only time I'm not laughing is between 5-6 p.m. while I'm trying to fix dinner. For some reason, the girls like to gang up on me and fuss and beg to be held RIGHT THEN. Anyway...I digress...

Kallie's latest funny phrase is "Oh, saw-yee!," which she says any time she accidentally runs into, hits, or otherwise touches anything she wasn't planning to touch. A few days ago, she was running through the downstairs kitchen, where we have our scale, and she kicked it. Instead of crying that she stubbed her toes, she said, "Oh, saw-yee!" The same day, she was scooting on her little push-bike through the house and I accidentally stepped a little too close and hit the handle bars. What came out of her mouth? "Oh, saw-yee!"

I love that she just started saying this all on her own. She cracks me up and I can't wait to hear what she says every day!

1 comment:

The Gould Family said...

awww... kallie is so cute!!