Friday, April 20, 2007

I think I'm not so typical

Most wives have a HUGE problem, (or at least some problem), with their husbands video game habits. The reason I think I'm somewhat a-typical is that I LOVE when Ryan plays his Legend of Zelda games! (Right now, it's Twilight Princess.) In fact, he is well aware of the fact that he's not allowed to play if I can't be there watching. I love to follow the story lines and "help" him figure out the puzzles. I put help in parentheses because most of the time, he totally knows what to do--but patiently listens to my "suggestions" anyway. I do have to say, however, there have been puzzles that I have figured out or that we have figured out together--and those are the msot fun for me!

For the past few months, he hasn't been playing much because we were getting the condo ready to show and then moving. I have begged and begged and begged him to play--but there were always more important things to do. (Like spend time with his kids and non-T.V. time with his wife!) Now that things have settled down, the past couple of weeks have been great because we have played his game every night! I know I'm weird, but I can't wait for him to conquer the next dungeon or find the next golden bug or... You get the drift...

2 comments:

The Gould Family said...

haha... yeah I'd say you're not typical at all!!! lol!! My Ryan would love it if I were like that!! He plays Zelda too, but it bores me to death!! Your Ryan is one lucky man!!

Anonymous said...

how funny! i love that zelda game. we sold our xbox and games for needed money since josh was too busy with school and work to ever play and i'm super glad. but i have to say i kinda regret it. i love the dance dance revolution, such a great workout, and i loved fuzion frenzy...my fave!