Saturday, October 11, 2008

Let's Make a Deal

With winter weather quickly approaching Utah Valley, I decided it was time for the annual unearthing of the winter clothes. Somehow, I forgot that between last winter and this winter, I've lost about 35 lbs. Unfortunately, capris are a little on the air-conditioned side and don't work so well with clunky winter shoes, so I was off to do some shopping this morning. I headed up to the brand new Kohl's in Provo and started scouting around. Now, you have to understand--for some reason, I am an unlucky shopper. I can find cute clothes that fit or I can find cheap clothes, but very rarely do I find cute, cheap clothes that fit.

Today, I pulled a total of 20 pairs of pants of probably 20 different brands and/or styles off the racks. Most of them were cute on the hanger, but not on me. (Yet another story of my life.) However, the stars must have been aligned today because the cute clothes that fit just happened to be the cheapest! I got 2 pairs of pants for 60% off the original price! You just can't beat a deal like that!

4 comments:

Richelle said...

I hate shopping for pants because I can never find any that fit right. That's great you found some that were on sale and fit!

Aubrey said...

What a great shopping day! I hate clothes shopping. because like you, I can usually find cheap clothes OR cute clothes that fit. Sadly, I sometimes end up buying the cheap stuff that doesn't fit right, never wearing it, and hating myself for buying it...

Ashley and Jared said...

Hey Amanda what happened to the Wymount Blog??

Leslie said...

I love it when that happens! Congrats!!!