Ryan flew out for Seattle this morning. I started missing him the moment he left. It wasn't that he was gone--because he's usually gone all day. It was just that I knew I wouldn't see him tonight...or tomorrow...or until Sunday morning. In the past, when Ryan has been gone, (whether for fun or business), I have not been able to get to sleep before midnight and usually much later. Tonight, I think I will be breaking that record, though. It's not even 10 p.m. and I'm heading off to bed. I know I'll miss chatting with Ry like we do every night before we go to bed...but I am so ready for a few more hours of sleep. I hope Ryan gets a good night's sleep tonight, too. He's got a full day of interviews tomorrow--as well as most of the day on Friday. And, hopefully, this trip will mean an end to the job hunt, so we can all sleep a little easier within the next couple of weeks!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












3 comments:
Oh I hope it goes well and you can be done with the job search!!! Enjoy your sleep!!!
Hey... we're in the same boat right now. My hubby left for a dental convention yesterday and he'll be home Sunday as well! I've gotten use to him being gone so it doesn't bother me. I have "things" planned to do this weekend while he's gone (AKA: his Christmas presents- we're doing a homemade one this year!) Good luck with your weekend and I hope it goes good for you!
Good luck to both of you! Ryan with the interviews, and you to get a little more sleep while he's gone. (I know how that is!) Hang in there!!
Post a Comment