This morning, Ryan let me know that he had officially accepted the job offer we've been mulling over all week. For those of you who are wondering, we will be moving to Seattle, WA in mid- December (just after finals) and Ryan will start working for Microsoft in January. This all still seems so surreal. This is the point we've been working toward for the past few years and it's hard to imagine that it really is almost over and we really ARE moving on to the post-college phase of life.
I mentioned in my last update that we planned to wait for Ryan to interview with another company in a couple of weeks. Of course, that's not going to happen now. This week, as we have discussed this offer, it has really felt like waiting to interview with someone else was just going to prolong the inevitable. Now, we're looking forward to what the future holds!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












7 comments:
Congratulations!!! How exciting for all of you! I'm so happy for you to know for sure what you're doing and to be moving into the life after school phase of life! Hooray!
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are very excited for your cute family...well, as excited as we can be at the thought of losing you. We will miss you but are very excited for all the great things you have ahead. Let's plan one more get-together before you leave!!
Love,
Kristi and fam
Congrats!!! Will you be in Seattle proper or a suburb? I'm glad the relocation package will be awesome for you. We have friends and family in Kent and Puyallup, so if you need some help finding a nice spot, we might be able to help a little. I wish we were still in Portland so we could visit...
Congratulations! I am so excited for you to be moving to such a wonderful place. I hope that I get the chance to visit you some day, as I have never been to Seattle!
Congrats! We'll miss you, but how exciting for you.
Congratulations guys! What are we going to do without you at Swiss Days??? We're going to miss you. We'll probably be out that way next summer for our reunion, so we'll have to plan a little side trip and visit! love you!
congratulations!!! that really is so exciting!!!! good luck w/ the move!!!!
Post a Comment