It's that time of year...fall is falling down the mountain, the leaves are turning amazing colors, there's a bite in the morning air. I kept looking at the mini daffodils on my previous blog and thinking it just didn't fit my fall mood. So, to keep up with Mother Nature, my blog got a facelift. I feel much cozier and fall-ish just looking at it! Let me know what you think!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












7 comments:
Wow! I love the new blog look. Great job :0)
did you edit that photo in Elements? :D
Totally fall...and so beautiful. I think I'll go get a cup of hot chocolate now... :)
Is that the tunnel to the secret garden at Thanksgiving Point?
Arcene: Yep--I edited it in Elements.
Jenny: It sure is the Secret Garden tunnel!
Great new look! Your header is beautiful!
Love the face lift. I want to sit with a good book and cozy up under the canopy.
Post a Comment