Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Company

For several weeks, I have been planning to get a picture of Christ to put in the girls' room. So, I finally went out last week and bought a picture and a frame. I put it together that same day, but didn't get it hung up in the girls' room before bedtime rolled around. While we were going through the bedtime lullaby routine, Kallie started begging me to hang the picture right then. Had Whitney not already been asleep, she might have had me convinced. Her reasoning? "Mom, I need Jesus in my room so I will have company tonight!"

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Is that not the most precious thing ever? What a sweet thought!

Universitybabe said...

It is comments such as those that make us strong (at least in our minds) Moms cave. Such sweeties you have Amanda. Rebecca McKown

Ashby said...

What a sweet little girl! You'll have to post a picture once you have it up!