Thursday, December 6, 2007

Kallie's Christmas Cards

Several weeks ago, I posted about the Kids' Craft Weekly Card Swap and how fun it was going to be. And, so far it has been great! A few weeks ago, we made our cards--I did all of the cutting/folding and Kallie did the pasting. Here's how they turned out, (thanks to FamilyFun Magazine for the cute idea!):

When we got our list of families on Monday, I was excited to see that we were to send them to Australia, Singapore, and Dominican Republic, as well as several states in the U.S. We mailed them out on Tuesday--and now we're just waiting for our cards to arrive over the next few weeks. I put up little maps of the world and the U.S. so we can see where our cards come from. I'll post pics of the cards on my blog as we receive them.

4 comments:

The Gould Family said...

Those turned out so cute!! I'm excited to see where your cards come from!!!

Ashby said...

Those turned out so cute! What a fun little activity for Kallie!

Jeremy said...

Hi Amanda.

Shannon said...

I thought these looked familiar . . . I love family fun! Good job Kallie and I love the idea of sending them all over the world. How did you hear about that?