It always seems to happen when I'm on vacation...I lose track of the days. Every morning this week, I've been surprised when I realized what day it was. You would think that with this happening every single day, I might be catching on--but no--I still wake up surprised. It's nice to not have to worry about being anywhere by a certain day or time and we're enjoying the flexibility.
As part of this relaxed mode, my SIL and I have been spending a lot of time playing "Zoo Tycoon 2". The kids are keeping each other entertained, so that frees us up to create our little zoos and complete the challenges associated with them. It has seriously been so fun! (Especially when our animals have their little babies...) In fact, we have had so much fun that I now want to buy Zoo Tycoon 2 so I can play it at home. But, I'm torn. Here's the dilemma: When I get home, there will be deadlines, no other kids for mine to play with, and I have to take care of all of the housecleaning and child development duties--which would mean that playing Zoo Tycoon could be a wonderful waste of time, most likely when something else was calling for my attention. On the other hand, it could be a great little distraction when Ryan is buried in home work, or an "incentive" for me to play once my normal duties and projects are done. Hmm...maybe I'll have to think about this a little more. It seems I have plenty of time to think for now.
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












No comments:
Post a Comment