OK--really, these probably aren't funny to anyone else but me. But, they always make me laugh--and I wanted to get them written down before I forget.
A few weeks ago, after I put Whitney to bed, I heard a strange noise coming from her room. Since we leave radio static playing while the girls sleep, I thought it might have something to do with that. I popped my head in to check--and realized that the sound had nothing to do with the radio. Whitney was snoring! This girl gets some great volume on her snores. At least I don't have to go check and see whether she's awake or not--I can hear her baby rumbles all through the house. Ryan and I laugh every time we hear it because it's so cute and funny to hear her snore!
Kallie is STILL totally in to Cars...she loves to watch it, play with her cars, etc., and along with this Ryan and I have taught her what the red, yellow, and green lights mean. So, today, as we were driving to the library, Kallie was telling me that we should stop or go, depending on the lights. Every time a light turned green after we had stopped at a red light, Kallie got very excited and said, "We're racing!" She doesn't get that you can just drive. Hopefully, she knows the difference between driving and racing by the time she's old enough to drive.
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












2 comments:
LOL, I don't think I've ever heard a little kid really snore. You should videotape it.
Ha! She's so cute and so smart :) And I haven't heard a kid snore either. You'll have to video tape that one.
Post a Comment