Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It never works

Today, I told myself that I was going to go to bed early. Nine o'clock sounded great to me. As soon as the girls went to bed, (at 8), I decided to work on a little project for a few minutes, which I did...then I found the October Ensign. After reading for about 30 minutes, I decided that I didn't want to get ready for bed *quite* yet and went blog hopping. Before I knew it, almost an hour had passed. I found several blogs of people I went to high school with--which was really a lot of fun for me. BUT--this is why going to bed early never works. I think that I'm going to take 5-10 minutes for something and end up taking at least an hour. And, to make it worse...I'm now sitting here typing on my own blog! At least I know this really will take about 5 minutes. Maybe tomorrow I'll make it to bed early.

3 comments:

Cami, Nathan and Tracy said...

Wow.. how do you find people you know? And your blog design looks great! You're really good at that!

kh said...

Ha ha, you and me both sister! I don't think I have been to bed "early" since I was well NOT Blogging!

Thanks for accepting my invite, it will be fun to read about you again!

Ashby said...

I can never get to bed early either! I like the quiet too much I guess!

Cute new design!