Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Love is Gone

After 2 1/2 years of enjoyable times, the Love is finally gone! We sold our LoveSac tonight...and I'm sad. After all, it was the ONLY place I could comfortably sleep during the third trimester of my pregnancy with Kallie. By the time I was pregnant with Whitney, we had run out of room for it in our little condo. It sat in our storage unit, (very well covered), for about a year before we moved in here. Once we got here, we once again determined there was still no place for it to go. We thought about keeping it until Ryan was out of grad school, but that's going to be 2 (or more) years and we didn't want to store it for that long. So, tonight, a very happy engaged guy bought our lovely LoveSac. While I'm sad to see it go, at least I know it's going to a good home where it will be well loved.

1 comment:

LoveSacGamers said...

At least you know it went to a good home. It was probably depressed in the storage unit anyway. So don't fret! I'm sure you made a LoveSac extremely happy :)

If you ever need another one, hit me up, and I will see what I can do about hooking you up :)

Double J
The Web Dude
doublej@lovesac.com
LoveSac Alternative Furniture Co.

LoveSac.com is not a dirty website.