Friday, September 11, 2009

Kallie-isms

The other day, Kallie and Whitney were sitting at the table eating breakfast. Ryan and I were teasing the girls that Whitney was going to drive the car later that day. Kallie counter-argued, "But she doesn't have a silent!" I inquired, "A what?" Kallie repeated, "A silent. You know, a driving silent."

This morning, Kallie and Whitney were fighting over playing with a little kids' cookbook that Kallie has. I reminded them to share and saw Kallie open the book. As I left the room, I heard Kallie say, "And it came to pass..." Guess she really does pay attention!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I can't believe what a lazy bum I am and haven't read your blog(and many others too) for a long time. Clayton is a beautiful baby. You look great even if you have puke in your hair. I am so glad you girls are just loving him. Thanks for sharing your birth story. I always love reading them.