I can't believe this weekend has finally arrived. When we came back from our house hunting trip, it seemed that the 4 weeks until we moved would never come. But, there are packed boxes stacked all over our apartment. The walls and refrigerator are completely bare and the second-hand donation pile is growing a bit every day. And, we're finally ready to finish the job. Although we're not packing the truck until Saturday, we're packing our bags and moving ourselves up to my parents' house on Friday to stay for a few days (possibly a week).
This means that the next 2 days are crunch time for us. Ryan's staying home from school so we can get it all done. People in the ward have offered to babysit, so I'm taking them up on the offer so we can be more effective with the short amount of time we have. I'm just really glad I've been packing a box here and a box there for the last 2 weeks. And, although a small apartment means you're living on top of each other, at least it also means there is less stuff to haul away when all is said and done.
With all the packing, my computer will be going down tomorrow morning--I probably won't even turn it on when I get up. And, I will be away from blogging until we get internet service set up at our new place. Which may not be for a while. So, next time I write, it will be from our new place in Seattle!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












10 comments:
I can't believe it! That is so exciting for you. Yay!
Just in time for Christmas.
Hey and thanks for the laundry tip. Good idea.
Happy trails to you! And Merry Christmas!
Yay! Good luck with the move. I'm sure it will all go well. By the time you read this you will probably be in Seattle! Congrats!
Good luck with your move! I hope all goes smoothly and can't wait to see pics of your new home! You'll have to give us a tour!!!
how exciting! We wish you a stress-free (as much as possible) and SAFE trip to your new home in Seattle. Can't wait til you sign on again so we can hear how everything went. You're in our prayers!
Good Luck with your move! I will miss reading your great posts. If you are not back on before Christmas. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
Good luck with the move!
Good luck with the move! We hope everything goes well, and be safe.
Congratulations on everything. Good luck and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back online. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment