We're here! As much as I've missed blogging in the past week or so, I'm really not feeling like doing a huge post tonight. So, here are the essentials...Our trip up was great. The girls were perfect little travelers. They missed naps, didn't get meals on-time, etc., and didn't have any major meltdowns or arguments at any point on the way here.
Kallie did wake up crying inconsolably after an hour of napping. Turns out she just needed to go potty. Unfortunately, we were nowhere near a rest stop, gas station, or other bathroom access area. Fortunately, we were in the middle of nowhere and Kallie didn't mind making yellow snow. (Whew!)
The Seattle area was supposed to have a HUGE snowstorm this afternoon, (the biggest since 2002, if that means anything to anyone), so we left our stopping point early this morning and enjoyed perfect weather and decent roads the entire 2nd half of our trip. It has, however, been snowing for the past few hours, (not normal for this area), and we just found out that church is canceled tomorrow.
We're hoping to have our truck delivered on Monday or Tuesday, but I suppose that will depend on how things end up with this storm. I am more than ready to be in our own place again. I feel like we're within inches of FINALLY having a spacious home...and it's all I can do to keep myself patient in the mean time.
Hmm...I guess I felt like writing more than I thought. Our internet service won't start until about Dec. 30, but we'll be back (or still) at my in-laws over Christmas. So, hopefully, I'll have more blogging to do at some point before then...
P.S. My friend Charissa is hosting her monthly Scentsy giveaway. Head on over and check it out! You can win 3 Scentsy bars--which come in the YUMMIEST flavors!!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












5 comments:
I am SO glad to hear that everything worked out well and that your little girls were perfect angels! Merry Christmas!
P.S. the word verification says: whorit...uh...k.
Glad you are safe. Hooray for a spacious house.
You are wonderful!
love
Erin
I'm glad you made it. I hope everything goes smoothly and you love your new place.
Yay for you! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!
I'm so, so happy that the kids did so well, I was thinking of you guys. Glad you made it safe and sound, and before the snow started dumping!! I hope you guys have a great time with Ryan's side of the family for Christmas!!
Post a Comment