Have you ever wanted one of those really cool pieces of art where someone takes pictures of every day things that look like different letters--and then combines the pics to make your name? (I think I saw something like it on Oprah before I stopped watching her.) Anyway, Unlikely Letters is giving one away! All you have to do is post about them on your blog, let them know in the comments, and you'll be entered into their giveaway. In the event that you don't win, the prices are incredibly reasonable--so they would also make a great Christmas gift! The giveaway closes Dec. 7, so hurry and head on over to check them out!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












2 comments:
I love companies that honor their customers even when they are trying to save a buck.
Thanks for posting all the give-aways.
So you keep up with Chad & Emily, too, eh? I ordered one for my brother and his wife while I was in Mesa and it's super cute!
Post a Comment