Monday, December 29, 2008

Announcing...

We are thrilled about the newest forthcoming arrival to our home! We just purchased a new kitchen dining set and can't wait until it gets here in a couple of weeks. We went shopping this morning with the express purpose of buying a table and chairs. We're currently working from a 4x2 plastic folding table and it's just not working so well. I found a local store that was having a huge sale and decided to head on over. They had 2 locations across the street from each other--and at the second store, we found a table and chair set that I LOVED. The only problem was it was cream/oak and my kitchen is red/white/black. So, knowing that the selection at those stores was smaller than the main location 9 minutes away, we took the drive to the main location. I found the exact same set at the main store, but realized there was a black chair among the cream. After talking with an associate, we discovered that the set did indeed come in black and because they're consolidating their locations to the main store, it was an extra 10% off. SCORE! I was (obviously) more than excited. They had all 8 chairs in stock, but had to order the table, so that will be arriving in 2-4 weeks. I can't wait until it gets here! Until then, here's a pic of the set... (We didn't get the bench--just 8 chairs.)

9 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

That is so beautiful!

Kayla said...

I love that table! It looks so good with the black and the dark wood! So nice that you found the color you wanted with a discount!

KaraLyn said...

I love it! I'm so happy that you get to have a new dining room set! Nothing is better than a nice table to sit around for family mealtimes!

Brittany Hall said...

Congrats on the beautiful BIG table!! Can't wait to see more pics of your home...

Lydja said...

What an announcement! An expansion, how wonderful!

Elizabeth said...

My aunt and uncle have that set (or one that looks exactly like it). They have the bench and I really like it except it's hard to push in with 2 people on it. It's really comfortable-Great choice! Hey, is Jesse having anything in UT for an open house? Glad y'all are settling in up there.

Shanell said...

Yay! LOVE the table set! That is tdf. Right up my alley too. Glad you guys kinda made it where you need to be with no major incidents. Can't wait to see more of the spaciousness!

Jessica said...

Nice!! Congrats, great find. I can't wait to see pics of your place.

The Gould Family said...

Oh i love it!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new home!!!