No, I'm not talking about the elections. (That one would have been posted 2 days ago if I really thought that.) Instead, I am referring to Whitney's new-found ability to open doors. I don't remember this really being an issue with Kallie, because we always had baby gates up where we didn't want her to enter. However, now having an older child who takes down the fences led to closing doors as a quick solution. That's not going to work anymore, though. Whitney, on the other hand, loves her new-found ability. She beams at me any time she opens a door now. And, I must say as frustrating as it is for the moment, I'm really proud of her for figuring it out!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












7 comments:
Bitter sweet isn't it?
Amanda! Just found your blog. So fun. That is so exciting that you are moving to Seattle. It must be so nice to finally know where you will be settling down. I bet you guys are so glad to be done with school (almost). =) Good luck finding a nice place for a good price in Seattle! Keep in touch!
eeekkk! That is challenge that is coming at any moment to our house. Skyler already knows how to unlock the fridge...and torn the lock off the entertainment center. I think he has opened 1 door, but he might not know it.
Good luck!
We have the same thing going on here w/ jackson. The thing i hate the most is he loves his new trick so much he's constantly closing the door and then opening it and the closing it again.... its a very loud hobby of his now!
Oh! That is about all I can say. It is a dreaded day! Good Luck!
Loved Brooklyn's Bows site! Thanks!
How funny. Edin is past two now and I'm waiting for him to learn to open doors. I think he's too impatient to figure it out. For now he just jostles the nob and thinks "Nope, can't do it," and walks away. Okay with me.
Post a Comment