I have so many friends who do cool things! And, I'm loving all the giveaways they're having. This time, my friend Charissa is hosting a Scentsy giveaway. In fact, she is going to start hosting monthly giveaways, so you'll definitely want to add her to your blogroll!
If you have not yet been introduced to this wonderful wickless candle product, click on the Scentsy circle in the "Check This Out" list on the left. I've had my Scentsy for a year now and I absolutely LOVE it. Everyone who comes over comments on how nice my home always smells. The best thing about it is that I don't have to worry about it burning my kids if they happen to touch it. I also love that if I forget to turn it off when running errands or going to bed, it's not going to burn down my house. Head on over to Charissa's blog and enter today!
P.S. This is completely separate from the giveaway, but I just added another new button to the list for Usborne Books. If you haven't seen them yet, head on over to my friend Robyn's site and check out their great selection of cute and educational books!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












2 comments:
Wickless candle? Cool. I'm going by there.
Be sure to come by my blog for my stocking stuffers giveaway! http://nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com/2008/11/felt-like-christmas
Thanks Amanda! Also, you can register for a chance to win $50 in free books. Just follow this link:
http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/freedrawing.asp?sid=V2623&gid=72253089&hid=HOS130981
Be sure to look around after you register!
Post a Comment