Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Talking Potty

Living in Wymount brings some interesting living situations--one of which includes our toilet. Several times a day, the toilet will run for a minute or so for no good reason. At first, it was puzzling to me, but now, I don't even notice when it happens. A few months ago, when Kallie was having serious issues with putting her #2's in the potty, she realized the random and sporadic noise that the toilet makes. When she asked me was it was, I told her it was the potty asking for her poops. Fast forward to a few days ago...Kallie was sitting on the potty before bedtime and it spontaneously started running. Kallie looked at me and said, "Mom! It's asking for my poops!" And, then she was stressed about not having any available to deposit. I assured her it was OK. It really made me laugh, though, that an off-hand comment from an exasperated mother turned into a point of concern for my 3-year old!

1 comment:

Mel said...

that is SO funny! can you believe the stuff a 3 year old can remember?! blows me away!