Nope, not me. I'm staying right here. But, Ryan left for Oakland today. Since he started grad school, he's been looking forward to attending a conference--and it just so happened that THIS particular one is in the same place where he served his mission. And, I don't mean the same general area--I mean the conference is at a hotel that is actually in one of the areas he served in for several months. (They used to call the hotel the Great and Spacious Building because of how huge and ornate it is!) It couldn't have been a more perfect opportunity for him! I'm bummed that we couldn't afford for me to go as well, because I've never been to Oakland and would love to see where he served his mission. But, I'm excited that he gets to spend some time in a place he enjoyed so much!
In the mean time, the girls and I have some fun things planned. Tomorrow, we get to go to lunch with my mom--and then I'm going to lunch with my girlfriends on Tuesday while Kallie and Whitney are playing with Aunt Laura and Marne. Ryan will be home on Wednesday night--and Friday, he and I are heading off for a night away to celebrate our anniversary. (I have no idea where Ryan's made reservations. I just know that we're going somewhere!) Kallie can't believe she's lucky enough to get to spend the night at grandma's house--AND that her cousins will be arriving for the summer in the same weekend. It couldn't be a more fun and eventful week for us!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












1 comment:
Sounds like you guys have a great week planned!!! Can't wait to hear about your anniversary dinner/date!
Post a Comment