Well, it turns out that Kallie wasn't just overtired yesterday. While trying to fall asleep, she had complained about her ear hurting--but told us it was on the outside. We couldn't see anything, so we thought maybe she had bumped it on the side of her bed or on the windowsill. When she woke up this morning telling us that BOTH ears hurt, along with a fever to back up her claim, I made an appointment with her pediatrician. Kallie certainly had reason to complain! She has another double ear infection. This is the same thing she had about 7-8 weeks ago--so they had to put her on a stronger antibiotic. Let's hope this one knocks out ear infections for the rest of the year!
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












5 comments:
Conference will never be the same with children, for good and lets say challenging. Conference has never touched me so deeply since having Owen and never have I anticipated the May Ensign or downloading the talks off the internet so much!
Sorry to hear Kallie has ear infections. Hearing your own child cry is the biggest energy drainer. You want to make the hurt go away so bad but you can't always do it.
Blah for ear infections. Weston had them every other month for a year! He has finally outgrown them and I am praying that Davin doesn't also inherit the problem ears. Good luck getting Kallie better and amen to conference being much harder to absorb with kids!
Oh I'm so sorry!!! I blogged about my experience with General Conference today too...I loved your miracle...I'm so glad you got your answers. What a blessing!
Poor Kallie! Glad she's feeling better now though!
Poor Kallie! I really hope the different antibiotic clears up the infection completely!
Post a Comment