Last night, I posted about how Kallie was doing with potty training. I mentioned that she INSISTED on wearing panties to bed, even though Ryan tried every trick in the book to get her to wear a pull-up. Even bribery didn't work last night.
Well, this morning, she woke up completely dry with a completely dry bed. Unfortunately, I was in a deep sleep...and didn't hear her trying to wake me up. The result? She had an accident on the floor next to my bed this morning. Too bad I'm not a lighter sleeper! I guess years and years of sharing a bedroom with younger sisters will do that to you... But, I am happy to report that she has been completely dry all day today--even through her afternoon nap!
And, the big event today was that after her nap, Kallie pooped in the potty! She's made extremely small "deposits" there before, and while she was praised and got candy, it was SO not worth it. Then, since Monday, she has had 3 poop accidents in her panties. Today, she hasn't had ONE! I am SO proud of her! I'm really hoping that this milestone means that we're on the downside of potty training.
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












5 comments:
That is wonderful Amanda! Yay Kallie! I hope she sticks with it and this milestone will be complete!
In the book that I have it says to not use pull ups at all during the night.. that when you switch to panties you switch cold turkey, day or night. So YAY for Kallie!
Yea Kallie!!! Amanda I am so glad that you have a blog! I miss hearing from you on the site! Glad things are well!
That is SERIOUSLY amazing! Talk about bladder control. Good job Kallie!
Good job Kallie!!!
Post a Comment