Looks great! Taking out the tree by the entry really opens the front up. Love it! Good job!
Looks awesome!
SO stinkin cute! I love it! Good job on the yard cleanup--I think yard work is so fun.
I detest yardwork. Which makes this a most impressive feat in my eyes.
Removing that tree by your door really gave it a face lift I think! Looking great so far! :)
Wahoo! So much work. Way to go.word verification: sight
It really does look much better, more clean and tidy looking!! Have fun.
I love it! Congrats on the new house!
I like how the before is all dark and dreary...and the after is bright and sunny. It's like those skin ads where people are frowning in the before and smiling in the after. Subliminal messaged. The after DOES look better ;)
I love it! Looks really good. Can't wait till I see it in person;)
Wow! I looks SO nice now! You guys really know what you're doing. I'm impressed!
Much more curb appeal! Congrats on your new house! I can't wait just to rent one.:)
The house looks so much cleaner and bigger without all the trees and bushes!! Congratulations on the house. It looks great!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Looks great! Taking out the tree by the entry really opens the front up. Love it! Good job!
Looks awesome!
SO stinkin cute! I love it! Good job on the yard cleanup--I think yard work is so fun.
I detest yardwork. Which makes this a most impressive feat in my eyes.
Removing that tree by your door really gave it a face lift I think! Looking great so far! :)
Wahoo! So much work. Way to go.
word verification: sight
It really does look much better, more clean and tidy looking!! Have fun.
I love it! Congrats on the new house!
I like how the before is all dark and dreary...and the after is bright and sunny. It's like those skin ads where people are frowning in the before and smiling in the after. Subliminal messaged. The after DOES look better ;)
I love it! Looks really good. Can't wait till I see it in person;)
Wow! I looks SO nice now! You guys really know what you're doing. I'm impressed!
Much more curb appeal! Congrats on your new house! I can't wait just to rent one.:)
The house looks so much cleaner and bigger without all the trees and bushes!! Congratulations on the house. It looks great!
Post a Comment