Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clayton's Blessing

Well, now that it's been over 2 months since Clayton was blessed, I thought I'd finally post about it. Really, it just took me that long to get the pics downloaded to my computer.

Isn't he the cutest little guy? The morning of his blessing was a little hectic for me. (Details in this post.) But, Clayton was a little trooper. He was very calm all morning--he ate when I needed him to, slept when I needed him to, and even smiled when I needed him to. And, I think he is my first kid to not scream right before/after taking pics. He did fuss a little (a very little) just as Sacrament meeting was starting. I stood at the back and rocked him and he was asleep within a couple of minutes. Ryan gave Clayton a beautiful blessing. It talked a lot about missionary work and sharing his testimony. I am profoundly grateful that my husband is able to bless my children. And, I'm also incredibly grateful for such a sweet little boy!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

What a darling little guy! Glad it was such a great day for you.

Erin said...

So cute! I love the pictures of all your kids.

Rachel said...

So adorable, Bubba. Can't wait to see you!

Jessica said...

I am so behind the times. He is handsome and I am so happy for you.

Jessica said...

I was logged into the wrong account last time...sorry, it's me :)