I have so many posts floating around in my head...and so little two-handed time to write them. At least my (small) faithful readership can expect such goodies as: Clayton's Blessing, Parents in Town, Electricity vs. Fire, The Cook-Off, My Favorite Things, and Halloween Festivities. I can't guarantee a time line on any of these--or that the title will remain the same. I know you're waiting anxiously to read up on any of these topics. For that reason, I'll get them written and published as soon as humanly (mommy-ly) possible.
Isaac’s first football game of the year.
1 year ago












4 comments:
Ooh sounds like you've been busy! Can't wait to see pictures of Clayton's blessing day and your Halloween festivities!
can't wait! :)
I know how you feel! I also have a number of posts planned out, and it's just a matter of finding the time to sit down and make it happen.
I am looking forward to all of them!
I mostly know how you feel!;)
Post a Comment