Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're in trouble...

Before we go to the library, I usually make a list of books based on things that Kallie is currently interested in. Now that she's a little older, I can rely on her for a little more input. Today, I asked her what books she wanted to get at the library tomorrow. She said, "Mom--I want books on boys." When I asked what kind of books about boys, she said, "You know, all about boys." If she's already thinking this way at age 3, we're in big trouble!

5 comments:

The Gould Family said...

Thats so funny! Watch out!

Jessica said...

Woah, you better watch out. They are starting younger and younger....LOL.

Phelps Family said...

That is too funny! Ryan is going to have to be on guard!

KaraLyn said...

Heehee... that's funny! Good luck with her!

Erin said...

Holly gave a boy her phone number last fall and I nearly had a heart attack. I can't imagine it starting at 3.