Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fish Out of Water

Since being called to the Primary, I have really missed going to Relief Society. Knowing that we were going to be on vacation, I was looking forward to the chance to, once again, be in Relief Society for a couple of Sundays. After dropping the girls off at nursery today, we went to Sunday School--which happened to be right next to the Primary room. I could hear the Primary start singing the same songs we've been singing in our Primary and suddenly, Sunday School was the most uninteresting place to be. I realized that my heart is truly in Primary right now. I recognize this is truly a blessing of being set apart for my calling--and I can't wait to get back to my own little Primary in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Katie and Bryson said...

That's funny...I ended up in primary too. I've been the president for the past 2 years and just barely feel like we're getting it down. Guess we'll never get bored at church, huh? :)

Kelly said...

I can so see you (you're smiling face) in Primary! I was thrilled to see your new calling.

One thought, you have the power to change (or at least the power to ask to change) primary back to the way it used to be. We originally had primary during Sunday school and classes during R.S.

The only reason it was changed was due to the preference of the Pres. Many of us were disappointed when we no longer could attend R.S.