Monday, November 12, 2007

Potty Training Update

So, Kallie did GREAT on Thursday and Friday. Then, Saturday rolled around and she decided she didn't want to use the potty anymore. I was SO frustrated I wanted to scream. It really didn't help that the normal daily routine was totally off and I wasn't home all day. Sunday morning before church wasn't going so great either. Finally, I stopped asking her if she had to go and miraculously a little while later, she announced she was going potty and ran to the bathroom. And then, she stayed dry almost all the way through church--which was amazing. Today, she's doing great again...and I'm SO relieved!

Just as a side note--we needed to pick up more Pull-Ups on Saturday and gave Kallie the choice of Lightning McQueen or Disney Princess designs. Guess which one she chose? Yep--Lightning McQueen. So, my sweet little daughter is wearing blue Pull-Ups with Cars on them. I have to say that the Cars Pull-Ups have been more of an incentive for her than the Princess Pull-Ups ever were.

No comments: